- Geelife Pro Skateboard for Street
- Phoeros skateboard
- Beelev Street Skateboard
- Aodi Skateboard and
Are you looking for the best street skateboard to flaunt the streets in style? If so, this is the article for you. As an experienced skater, I know the importance of a board that both looks and feels right. Read on to learn of the best skateboards on the market for both pro skaters and beginners.
Take your time to go through each of the five boards listed to find a perfect board for you. Remember, it can also be a great gift idea for your kids, family, or friends. Before we begin, though, it is only befitting first to find out exactly what a street skateboard is.
What is the Street Skateboard?
This is a skating activity that involves going through obstacles like park benches, drainage ditches, and other urban obstacles. Street skating is done in parking lots, plazas, and any different flat terrains. It focuses more on executing tricks, grinds, and slides on smooth terrains.
What are the Best Skateboards for Street Skating?
Given the popularity of the sport, the market is flooding with many skateboards, and making a choice is not easy. To help you avoid making an unnecessary blunder, I have compiled a list of five quality skateboards you can choose from. Go through the specifications and settle on the one that suits your needs.
1. Geelife Pro Skateboard For Street
- Material: Maple Wood deck
- Size of the deck: 31″*8″ or 80cm*20.5cm
- Deck Layers: 7 layer deck
- Wheel size: 55mm*40mm
- Wheelbase: 15.7.”
- Height: 3.9.”
- Bearing Capacity: 440lb
- Unique Features: It has a mildly concave deck and medium-sized wheel wells that act as foot pockets.
- Product Size：Width: 8". Length: 31". Wheelbase: 15.7"
- Easy to Contcrol：Design for beginners and skilled,double kick concave combines with customized emery sand paper give your...
This lightweight, the well-designed skateboard is perfect for beginners of any age. Whether for a kid, teen, or adult, this board is bound to perform beyond expectations. Its high quality, coupled with affordability and style, makes it a great choice.
Geelife Skateboard is made of durable materials, which include maple wood, aluminum, and chromium steel. Its mildly concave base is perfect for riding and performing impressive tricks too. What makes it even better is the foot pockets for manuals and stalls.
This board can be used in the street, skate parks, pools, ramps, and any other smooth surface but not for downhill. The super-soft hard wheels also permit you to skate on rough ground, too, with ease. These skateboard wheels are also skidproof, giving a beginner much-needed balance and safety.
If you are looking for an affordable beginner’s board to take to the streets, the Geelife will do!
This excellent quality board feels pleasant to the touch. The decent trucks need tightening at first, but once the initial setup is done, it works great. It is very durable and absolutely worth every penny.
The board looks impressive with bright, vivid colors at the bottom. The sturdy non-slip deck makes learning to ride quite easy. It certainly meets and exceeds expectations.
The vast body of this skateboard is very stable and steady and also grips shoes well. It is longer than most boards and easy to learn tricks on. It performs well even when used in wet weather and rough terrains
FAQ on Geelife Skateboard
- Is it recommended for 7 & 8 years old?
Ans: Yes, it is. You may check the article on a skateboard for 5, 6, 7 years old as well.
- Can a beginner ride this skateboard?
Ans: Yes, it is beginner-friendly for kids and adults.
- Can I ask for a refund if the skateboard broke within 1 or 2 days?
Ans: Maybe. I am not sure.
2. Phoeros Standard Skateboards For Youth, Kids, Boys, Girls
It is almost the same as the previous one. Just different in the case of Wheels Size and Price. Its wheels size is 53 mm while the previous one was 55 mm. Besides It is a cheaper one.
- Material: Painted aluminum trucks, 95A PU wheels, Canadian maple deck
- Size of the deck: 8″*31.”
- Deck Layers: 7 layer deck
- Max Load: 220lbs
- Bearings: ABEC 11 bearings
- Additional features: The board comes pre-assembled and has PU damping, which is both safe and comfortable. It comes with a carry bag, two backup bearings, a tool for wheel tightening, a sticker to decorate your skateboard, a 1-year warranty, and 24-hours online service in case you need assistance.
- 【Durable Deck】 PHOEROS Complete Skateboards use 7 Lays 31’L x 8’W x 4’H Canadian Maple Provide More Stability and...
- 【High Quality Smoothly Pu Wheels】PHOEROS Skateboards use 95A 53mm High Rebound Pu Wheels with Strong Grip,Easy Fit on All...
This light blue unisex Maplewood board is excellent for adults and kids alike. Its full, non-slip, dull polish wooden deck is stable and safe for children and inexperienced riders.
The Phoeros skateboard’s wheels are super soft with excellent grip, which gives you a smooth, speedy glide. The ABEC-11 Bearings make sure the wheels turn smoothly and silently too. It is suitable for tricks since the wheels are also small and easy to maneuver.
It comes with a waterproof anti-slip grip tape that makes it safe to ride. It is also easy to stop, you simply put one foot on the ground, and it will stop instantly!
This is a great skateboard for kids learning to skate. The extras it comes with, especially the stickers are great. The multi-purpose tool is easy to use, and the carrying bag makes it very portable.
These skateboard wheels are smaller than other boards and are suitable for doing tricks and cruising too. It’s great value for money and the decals and paint give room for customization, which is fantastic. It is an ideal gift idea for any skating lover.
The visuals look outstanding, and the fact that it is broader and longer than most boards makes it a great beginner’s board. The surface grips well to shoes making it easy to maintain balance while skating. It is also super-fast, easy to learn, and gives more value than expected.
FAQ on Phoeros
- Can I do tricks with the skateboard?
Ans: Yes, you can
- Is the grip tape waterproof?
Ans: Yes, it is
- Is it good for ramps?
Ans: Yes, it is suitable for ramp
3. Beleev The Best Street Skateboard For Beginners Teens, Adults
It is almost the same as the first one. Just the price is higher compared to the previous two I have mentioned.
- Material: Canadian Maple Wood deck
- Weight: 4.7lbs
- Size of the deck: 31″ length * 8″ wide
- Deck Layers: 7 layers 10mm thick deck
- Wheels: 55mm 95A PU
- Trucks: 5″ heavy-duty
- Max weight: 220lbs
- Bearings: ABEC 7 Precision
- Complete skateboard comes fully assembled, ready to ride out of the box and hit the streets. 31 inch length and 8.0 inch...
- The board is 10 mm thick and composed of 7 layer canadian maple wood, strong and durable to withstand riders up to 220...
The Beleev Skateboard might just be the everyday skater’s dream come true. With six exquisite, eye-catching, and creative designs to choose from, you are bound to find just what you want. The design pattern is bound to last too since Heat Transfer Printing is used on it.
You won’t go wrong with this board since it caters to skaters across a wide age range. It is easy to control with its double kick concave design and non-slip grip tape. The skater is bound to have no trouble breaking, and this board guarantees stability and balance.
This skateboard is perfect since it comes ready to ride straight out of the box. It is not only a great starter board but is excellent even for experienced skaters. The tool kit it comes with is convenient when making adjustments since it comes with everything you need.
The wheels are very tight, making the board steady and not too tight. It doesn’t flex much even when carrying a 220-pound weight. It is both comfortable and has the best grip when riding.
FAQ on Beeleev
- Is it suitable for girls?
Ans: Yes, it is.
- Can I learn skateboarding with the skateboard?
Ans: Obviously you can
- Does it come with a t-tool?
4. Aodi Skateboard For Street
It is different from others in the case of the Durometer hardness of the wheels. It features 85A while the previous was 95A.
- Material: Canadian Maple Wood deck
- Size of the deck: 31″*8.”
- Deck Layers: 7 layer deck
- Bearings: ABEC-7
- Colour: standard blue
- Maximum load: 220 pounds
- Unique Features: It has a CE and CPC certification and has a 1-year free warranty.
Whether you are a novice rider r a pro-skater, the Aodi skateboard is one of the best options. You can use it for street skating, skate parks, ramps, pools, and other smooth surfaces.
You will have no trouble learning new tricks with its emery sandpaper, which gives your feet a locked feeling.
This standard blue board comes pre-assembled and is reliable and durable. Its ABEC-7-bearings have excellent shock absorption, grip, and provide comfort when skating.
Its CE and CPC certification guarantee safety so parents can feel free to get it for their young kids.
This board is lightweight and very portable and comes with a great carrying case. It looks perfect with the best color and design. It is very durable and can withstand hours of daily exercise and skateboarding.
It is a very affordable and high starters board that is sturdy and has a great grip. The backboard silver graphics give it an aura of sophistication, and it just looks good. Its great for learning new tricks, and the fact that it is affordable makes it even better.
This board has an excellent quality, solidly built any experienced skater will appreciate. The wheels are tough, allowing it to withstand hours of daily skating for years. The trucks need a little tightening at first, but once tightened, they worked just fine.
5. Selfulim 31″*8″ Complete Skateboard For Extreme Skating
According to company instructions, It can carry only 198 lbs while others (Previous Four) can stand with 220 lbs. But my personal observation says, it can carry up to 220 lbs as well.
- Material: Maple wood deck
- Size of the deck: 31″*8.”
- Deck Layers: 7 ply deck
- Weight: 5 kg
- Maximum weight: 220lbs
- Additional benefits: It comes with a wrench and has access to customer service as well.
- Professional Street Design Pattern ------ Each Sefulim Skateboard Has its Own Unique Design That Covers the Whole Bottom of...
- High Quality Products ------ The Sefulim Skateboard comes fully assembled with 7 ply maple wooden deck with colored bushings,...
Choose Sefulim if you are looking for a uniquely designed, high-quality classic board that brings outdoor skating to an entirely new level. Each skateboard is hand-painted by skilled, infamous professionals from all over the world.
It comes fully assembled with sturdy wheels, aluminum metal trucks, smooth bearings, and shock pads.
Its seven plies wooden deck can withstand pressure and sudden shocks, making it perfect for any tricks.
You can count on it to endure the weight and high amounts of force too. This board is an excellent gift idea for both kids and professional skaters.
This impressive board can be ridden through snow, ice, and salt. The trucks and wheels are not affected much by several hours of daily skating, making it very durable. The wrench it comes with is very helpful when working on the board.
This is probably one of the most high-quality affordable boards around. Its unique design looks amazing, and it guarantees a smooth ride. While it does not perform well on rough surfaces, it exceeds expectations when ridden on smooth plains. It is one of the best skateboards for street riding.
FAQ’s on The Best Street Skateboard
- What is a good street skateboard?
Ans: A good street skateboard should be both lightweight and durable. Small wheels approximately 50mm to 54mm and narrow decks are ideal as they make executing tricks easy.
- Who is the best street skater?
Ans: The best street skater is Nyjah Huston. This 24-year-old is a 3-time world champion and will be in Tokyo next summer for the Street skating Olympic debut.
Street skateboarding is an excellent discipline, which, with the right skateboard, can be very fulfilling. All the recommended skateboards in this article are high quality, so just pick one that feels great. Just be sure to stay safe and enjoy the ride!
Some Useful Resources